Horse Betting For the Newbies
Since we like to educate and help out the average horse gambler on best practices and ways to win at the track we figured compiling a list of tips and advice would be the proper thing to do. Of course if you are going to the track give us a call at 1-888-730-2667.
Ever since horses have been running people have been betting on them. If you are aware of what you are doing the horse race will be exciting and you will gain a lot too. However, betting on horse racing for dummies grants a lot of assistance to improve your odds and advice is included on what to focus on and what instruments cant assist you at the track and as well as bet placing and chances of winning.
It is not a complex process to bet on horse racing. In most cases when a bet doesn’t go as you have planned you rip up the ticket and in some cases you can be lucky and return your ticket to the window to cash in your victories. Here is a process to follow in betting:
1. Say the race track title
2. Show the race figure you are betting on
3. Signify the dollar element of the bet you are betting on
4. The kind of bet should be stated.
5. Show the amount of horses you are to use
6. Always make sure you thoroughly checked your ticket before moving from the window
At a race track a few things play a vital role including an umbrella or sunscreen. To be able to have a clear view of your favorite horse pass the line binoculars will assist you. However, here are some things to consider when at a horse race:
· Racetrack program: this has all the detailed information that you need about the player and it is the same as any other program that you can find in any game. Basically here the players are the horses, trainers, jockeys and the owners too. The amount is usually $3.
· The Daily Racing Form (DRF): it gives past deeds of every horse that will be participating on the program that day. It also has data of articles on horse racing and betting by DRF members. It amounts only to $4.
· Public handicapper selections: if the home newspaper covers a race track they may wager a bettor to do options of horses on a daily bases. The amount is 50 cents.
· Handicapping tip sheets: these are released daily options by bettors at the racetrack. The amount costs $2.
A group show parlay is an exciting technique to consider when wagering on horse races and it does not leave anyone out in the group it involves everyone. Each person in the group has to take out $5 then they select one race and one horse to gamble on. The set your first bet and if you succeed parlay the cash to following race and horse. Winnings can be summed up fast like for instance when four participants have a summed bet of $20 and then each individual gets $3 as a win then after the four races you get $101.
The aspect below will equip you to improve chances:
· Each and every race track consists of a television reporter who reports between the races. You have to ensure that you pay close attention to him so that you can select any facts that you can you use as you bet.
· In the jockey fixings in most cases the top ten riders win 90% of the races that are raced during the race.
· For the liked horses a percentage of 33% is what is fixed on their winnings and that is at all times a payoff that is low.
· It has been assumed that the morning line is not what the odds maker likes in the race, basically it is his assumption of how the audience will wager the race.
Before you even place a bet on a horse you need to be aware of the kind of bet you want use. You can create a list from an easy bet on one horse in a race in selecting the top horses the six races. Below is data that can assist you in any way possible:
Show : Your selected horse should appear in any order 1st, 2nd 3rd or 4th
Place : Your choice of horse should come out in position 1 or 2
Win : Your selected horse should appear in first place.
Quinella : your horse selection should come out either 1st or 2nd position in any order.
Exacta : your horse selection should appear 1st or 2nd in that order.
Trifecta : Your horse selection should appear in any order of 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
Superfecta : your selection of your horse should come up to position 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th.
Daily double : your horse selection should win the two races that are running.
Pick 3 : your selected horse must win the three races that are in progress.
Pick 4 : your selected horse should win four of the races that are running.
Pick 6 : your selected horse should win six of the races that are in progress.